Whether you want to get back home or stay home, at Canterbury Concepts we know how it feels to be home, where you belong. Our versatile, easy to install, studreach grabrails can be tailored to meet your needs without delay.
Canterbury concept’s rails are manufactured from 32 mm aluminium and are extruded from our own design and specifications, and include a ribbed design to prevent twisting of the rail in the user’s hand.
All of our rails are slip resistant to maximise grip and optimise safety and are available in our own textured or ripple finish.
Reasons to choose Canterbury Concepts Grab Rails:
- Secure fixing – Our unique single fixing system is designed to have the most secure fixing into the studs, not just into the plasterboard, maximising stability and strength.
- Rigorously tested – We’ve conducted extensive tests which show our product performs up to four times better than the Australian Standards requirements.
- Tried and trusted – Canterbury Concepts grabrails have been used for many years by various government programs throughout Australia including DVA, HACC, HAS and HMMS. Our grabrails are preferred by Occupational Therapists Australia-wide.
- Superior performance – Our grabrails have been tested to far beyond the requirements of AS1428, Design for Access and Mobility.
- Grip – Our rails are powder coated with our own slip resistant finishes to maximise grip and optimise safety.
- Versatility – The modular system allows the installation of any configuration required, from the simple to the complex, and everything in between.
- Stylish – Contemporary design and modern colours, white and almond ivory. Grabrails don’t have to look cold and clinical. Enjoy your lifestyle, secure at home.
- Ease of installation – Can be installed by a home handy man in a matter of minutes.
- Affordable – Just give us a call and find out how affordable our grabrails are.
- Australian made and owned – All rails and components are sourced and manufactured in Australia.
See product brochure for more information: